Typical fabrication contracts completed include: -
- Access stairs and platforms
- Acoustic canopies
- Control panels
- Boiler cyclones
- Structural Steelwork
All fabrications are to relevant British Standards, we have the facility to manufacture batch or single unit items, we also have workshop overhead craneage (5 Tonne).
Current fabrication plant includes:
- Guillotine (3 metres, 6 mm thick)
- Press brake (3 metres, 6 mm thick)
- MIG / TIG welding equipment
- Electric rolls 1200 mm wide
- Manual rolls 50 mm diameter
CE Marking of Load Bearing Steel JBD Tritec structures can be manufactured in S355 steel, 3IGL Stainless Steel and Aluminium, fully compliant to manufacture and CE Mark load bearing steel structures up to Execution Class 2 in accordance with BS EN 1090 : 2008 + A1 : 2011.
For more information on pdf CE Marking